10 years ago...
I was ending my formative years in middle school and beginning the uneventful ones in high school. I graduated 8th grade in June of '97 and began high school in Sept of '97. So i guess i could say i was in high school 10 years ago.
5 things on my list to do today....
1. Watch Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
2. Eat some chocolate
3. Play with Wadsworth
4. Make fun of Freckles for something (i'm not sure what for but I'm sure he'll do something)
5. Go to sleep
Snacks I enjoy...
I'm a sucker for fruit, chips and Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
I would open a savings account, buy my mom a house and pay off her debt...and i would go to Australia.
3 of my bad habits...
1. I tend to ignore people sometimes
2. I'm extremely stubborn
3. I don't like to listen to reason half of the time
5 places I have lived...
1. Stirling, NJ
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. Provo, UT
5. Chandler, AZ
5 jobs I have had
1. BYU-I Caterer
2. Swim Suit Salesperson
3. MEDCO CSR
4. Ice Cream Parlor Worker
5. 7th Grade English teacher
5 things people don't know about me.
1. I hate being tricked or guilted into doing things
2. I don't really remember much of my childhood
3. When I tan, I get a white line across my nose
4. I've never been in a hot air balloon
5. I have never gotten a ticket.